Well, I can't believe that the last time i posted something was last summer. Sophomore year is going great. I was exempt last semester from all my exams except for one that was an End of Course class that I had to take the test for. It was Biology. In order to make a Level 3 or higher you had to make an 80 or above. I made an 87. I know it was great. So I got to stay out of school one day and spent the day with my mom. We went to Olive Garden to eat with some of her friends and it was a pretty good day. Anyways, I set a goal this year to make nothing below a B and I've accomplished that so far and I'm continuing to do that. I made all A's and one B last semester and I'm continuing the process for this semester. My teachers are great as well. This semester I'm taking Medical Science, Civics and Economics, and Geometry. Medical Science is pretty cool. It's getting me prepared for the career I'm looking into which is Occupational Therapy. That has become very intresting to me to want to do as a job later on. Civics and Economics is awesome and so is the teacher I have. The only homework he gives us is to either have a good day or a good weekend... HA! that is an easy A isn't it. Haha! My old Algebra teacher from 9th grade is back and I have her for Geometry. She still teaches the same way and she is a very sweet lady. Last year my friend told everybody that she was his wife and she's never forgotten that. HA! Well, I'll be 16 very soon.... I know time has definately flown by. I can't believe that I have 2 more years left of high school left and then it'll be time for college. WOW! Well, anyways, I hope to be posting more soon...... Here is just a recent picture of me:
No comments:
Post a Comment