Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh Wow....

Ok so now I just realized that I have 2 more months left in high school. I can't believe it... like at all. I was just finding out that I get my Cap & Gown plus Graduation supplies next month and I also have Cap & Gown pictures next month. I can't even imagine what the next two months are going to be like....especially in May. In Ensemble we were just talking about what we were going to do for our last concert and I just couldn't help but almost start to cry. I shed a couple tears as I was picking my top 5 songs that I enjoyed doing through the years. We're doing a "Reprise" concert. It's the senior theme. As I was thinking about what songs I liked, I looked at my friend Kari and started shedding a tear. She was too, but we don't need to be upset about it. It's going to be the start of a new chapter in our lives. Yes we can shed tears but really its only the beginning. Anyways, more to come in the next little bit maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment