Monday, March 15, 2010
A Busy Past Two Weeks
Well, the past few weeks have been great, but two out of the few weeks have been so busy. I had to go to contest with my chorus in Wake Forest last Friday and we came home with a really high excellent. I didn't feel too comfortable with receiving an excellent, but I am really proud that we finished it together... that's all that really mattered. Anyways, tomorrow is my spring concert and I am really looking forward to it. I'm going to be going out of town in about 3 weeks to go see my grandparents. They moved to where I am going last August because of job losses. My grandma said that she's really looking forward to seeing me and the rest of my family. We figured that it was time that we paid them a visit. Yeah school is still doing good. I made the principal's list last 9 weeks so my name was in the newspaper. I am thinking about trying out for ensamble next week, but I have no idea what song to choose. So anyways I am really sorry for the delay of posting and I hope to post more in the next couple weeks.... hopefully before I go out of town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment