well, this weekend seems like it has just flown away. I am so ready for this up coming week because my birthday is Wednesday and I am really going to be in for a HUGE surprise at school....! Today we went to Judge's to eat for my birthday since my birthday is Wednesday and we have church, we won't get to do much on that day, but it's a good thing because I'll get to have a big cookie cake for my birthday, too. Well, anyways I'm in a drama that I'm going to be in with the drama team at my church in our youth conference coming up next month, and then going to Teen Talent to be in a competition. Hopefully we will come home with the win, but it's about what God feels. So anyways, I will hopefully be updating more throughout the week and maybe on my birthday as well!!!
----Peace :D
No comments:
Post a Comment