Monday, December 31, 2012

Another year ended filled with obstacles, good times, making new and finding new friends....

Well 2012 has been a pretty great year I have to say. It's been an interesting one I can assure you. This year has been filled with up's and down's, but I have a family and a lot of friends who have been here for me every step of the way. Most importantly, I know I havent been like I should be in my faith, but I want to thank God for blessing me with so much. I know I dont deserve any of it, but He has been there for me when I am down or taking tests. I was so nervous about my math exam because it was my last math I needed to graduate and I was determined to pass it with flying colors. I prayed the night before the exam asking the Lord to calm my nerves and help me pass it with flying colors and you know I felt like I knew every answer when I didnt and i wasnt a bit nervous at all and I ended up acing that test with an 85. It was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders and all I needed was English4 and a few electives and I was done. I hope and pray that 2013 will be a safe and great year and I hope that all of y'alls will be great, too! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment