Thursday, December 27, 2012

Update

hey guys. Sorry its been a while since i last posted. I've been pretty busy with school and really didnt have the time to sit and blog. Anyways, just an update on how I'm doing. I just finished my first semester as a senior in high school and I made the B Honor Roll. Ive always aimed to make straight A's but it seems like theres always an obstacle that seems to get in the way. I finished all my maths, sciences, and histories. I just need to finish one more English and thats the part that brings in the big "Senior Graduation Project" that every senior has to complete. I'm doing mine on Photography. I like to take pictures so I chose to do that as my project. For my product Im making a BIG photo album of all the pictures I've taken. I cant believe I have already completed 1 semester as a senior. Time has surely flown. My Uncle, Aunt, and cousins from Virginia came down for Thanksgiving to visit. I always have a good time when Im with them. Its family that truely matters. Family brings you together. Theyre always with you til the very end. And then here came CHRISTmas...and yes I made CHRIST in capital letters because that is the true meaning of Christmas. Besides being with family and opening up gifts, Jesus was the true gift. I had a Christmas Chorus/Band concert a few weeks ago and we combined my schools band and chorus together and did one big huge concert. We sang at theres and they came to ours and played. Next semester at school all Im really gonna be focused on is getting my project finished up and getting my mentor hours completed. I cant seem to find a mentor though. I played my last game of Powderpuff back in November and after 3 years of straight losing we finally beat the juniors. 14-0 i think the score was. I couldnt believe it. I played defensive lineman and noseguard in the game actually the whole game except for the last 3 minutes of it. The next day some of the football players I go to school with and that Im friends with complimented on me playing. One of them asked me how come I didnt try out for the Varsity team? I honestly didnt know I was that good. And the cutest football player saw me walking and he said, "Hey Sydney, were you playing lineman at the game?" I said yeah why and he told me he heard about me playing and that I did really really good. I kind of felt butterflies in my stomach because he normally doesnt talk to me that much, but then he did when he heard i played DL. So just to update y'all a little bit on how Im doing. I promise Ill try my best not to let it go so far of me not posting for a while. (: Until then.......

No comments:

Post a Comment