Tuesday, August 20, 2013
College
Well yesterday I started my first college class for Western Piedmont Community College. I have to say this is going to be the start of my future and who I wanna be in life. I hope to go all the way in the Nursing Program and hopefully my last year in college to get my BSN in Nursing so I can work in a hospital. I've prayed many times about it and thought I would do what God wants me to do and for some reason Nursing always makes its way back around and since then I've been thinking that its a sign...its what God wants. So I got all the classes I'm going to take and it may get difficult but in the long run I'll be thankful I did what I did. Hopefully , this will be the thing for me I need to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment