Wednesday, April 9, 2014
College Take #2
well i just now realized how much i haven't been blogging. It's been almost a year since I have last posted about anything. I apologize for the waiting. Here is an update: I am now in my second semester of my Freshman year in college and I can't believe that next year I will be a sophomore. My classes have been a challenge and I've came across the decision of changing my major from Nursing to Dental Assistant. Having to have all those classes just for one field was tough and stressful. I feel like this field is a better field for me and I have done some praying over the past couple days and I just have a feeling in my heart that this is a better decision and path for me to take. I recently had a job as a cashier at my local grocery store. It was a good learning experience, but I know there was something better for me. I am currently looking for another job, still going to school, but still looking. Hope to be updating more soon....XoXo <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment