Sunday, January 31, 2010

Exam Exemption Break

Friday, January 15th- Well today was my 1st day of vacation....why? Because I'm exempt from my exams. I got exempt because my grades were good and I haven't missed a day of school. I'm really proud of myself and so is my family. Some of my friends were a little jealous, but we laughed about it. Anyway, today was just me and my mom. I woke up this morning, did my regular routine that I do every morning, and cleaned my room. Since I'm exempt from exams, she took me to eat lunch at Fatz because that's where I wanted to go. So me and my mom got in there to order and everything and me and her just busted out laughing because our waiter we had sounded just like Bugs Bunny even though he wasn't a rabbit..... haha! Yeah it was so funny. To be honest he was an odd person kind of. He kept coming to mine and mom's table, but coming from behind me..... awkward moment there! But it was still funny about the waiter sounding like Bugs Bunny. I will never forget that. I'm getting ready to go to my dad's so I will be posting more later!!!!  -Peace! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment