Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winding Down from a fun day with Grandparents, Aunt, and little Cousin

Saturday January 16th- Well, today was actually a pretty good day. I went shopping with my two Grandma's, my Aunt, and my little cousin, Abbie. We go shopping like almost every Saturday and we always crack up at everything. First we eat and then we shop till about 5:30 "ish". So yeah it was a really long day. I didn't get up till 9:30 this morning and my dad didn't get up till 11:00. He made a big breakfast that I wish I could've ate with him, but my mamaw was coming so all I had for breakfast was a biscuit and a capri sun. Now I'm up to the point where I don't want to eat much since I'm getting ready for basketball next year. I didn't make it this year because of some odd reason so I just told myself that it'll give me more time to strengthen up and get alot stronger..... haha! so anyways, it has just been a regular day as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment