Sunday, January 31, 2010
Spending the day with mom at work
On January 19th- So far today has been fun. I went to work with mom again since I don't have to go back to school till next Wednesday.... I'm looking forward to going back, but then again uhhhh no!!!! lol! I'm Like every kid. Most kids and teens say they absolutely hate school. I'm not saying that I hate it, though sometimes I do depending on how the day goes. I mean it gets boring after a while. But anyway, I might go stay with my other grandma for a couple nights later on this week. I'm really enjoying being out of school though it's been a rough two weeks for me, but I'm a little bit ready to go back. I miss my friends and this one guy that I "did" like, but me and him are just friends. lol! Today has just been tiring a little.... this morning mom went to Hardee's with me for breakfast and then went to Wendy's for lunch later on in the day. I've been playing on the computer and talking to the girls that work with her. TonightI have to go to a Town Council Meeting in Lenoir for my project I have in World History at school. I'm taking an Honors class and we have to go to 2 meetings. They really ain't that fun because all you do is sit there and listen to them agree on things and it seems forever, but it really doesn't take that long although it feels like it. But anyway, I hope that everybody had a good day today. I'm just ready for the weekend as always.......lol! I'm a weekend kind of person........ but anyways.......hope everybody has a good week and be safe. lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment