Sunday, January 31, 2010
A Cold Day in the Mountains
Today was good. Got up and got ready for the day and then later on we went to Blowing Rock. We went to go take some pics of the different scenery up there and it was between 27 and 45 degrees up there. There was more snow than what we got down here. My Granny Linda went with us up there and she seemed like she really had a really good time with us there....... We saw a deer going up another mountain in somebody's front yard eating and then saw some horses in the pasture....There was one that I thought was real pretty there and it was like a creme colored horse in the snow. It looked just like my British Golden Retriever that I have at my house. It was a pretty view also. Well we didn't get back till almost 7:40 or a little after and I'm exhausted. It has just been a really long day. This morning my brother went sledding with my stepdad across from this church that we live close to and when my brother got home, his cheeks were so red. Well anyways, time to wind down and get ready to go to my grandma's tomorrow since I don't have school tomorrow due to the weather. -Peace! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment