Sunday, January 31, 2010
New Classes
Well, today has been an average day . I got my new schedule for 2nd semester Wednesday and I am now taking Algebra 1 End and English 1. The rest of my classes are still the same as 1st semester except for those 2 classes. So anyways, it started snowing Friday night after I got home from school and we were suppose to get 10-15 in. of it, but turns out we only got 4-6 in. I think. lol! Well anyways, Algebra 1 isn't so bad.......... right now that is. haha! Right now we are learning about multiplication properties using exponents and how to raise a power of the exponent to another power and at first it blew me away, but then I got the hang of it. My mind went totally BLANK after she showed us some of the problems we were going to be doing. It'll get easier as the rest of the year goes on............ my English 1 class is just like my Communication Skills class was last semester, but it gets a little bit trickier.... lol! Well the past week has been intresting.... other than getting my new schedule. I was out for 2 days due to teacher work days and in the previous weeks I was out due to exam exemptions for 1st semester. I passed all my classes... as far as I know.... and hoping that I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment