Monday, February 1, 2010

No School

Well, today has been a fine day..... went to my grandma's house and stayed with her while my mom went to work. Snow is still on the ground!!! uhhh! We didn't have school today due to the weather and tomorrow we don't have it either. Now that makes 2 days that we're going to have to make up...... bummer! But anyways, my mom's best friend brought her son over to my grandma's house, too because he doesn't have school either. He's in 1st grade this year. So we all spent the day with our grandparents and I baked Chocolate Chunk cookies and they were delicious! mmmmmm!!!! So yeah I made those and then I played the piano most of the day while I was waiting for the cookies to bake. I finally learned how to play a new song called " Favorite Girl" by Justin Bieber. He's only 15 and he has an amazing voice,(Most of you teenage girls know who I am talking about :) haha). I was listening to it on my ipod today and was trying to find the notes on the piano in order to play it and ended up learning how to play the whole song. My grandma said that the reason why I probably know how to play it now is because I play by ear. That means that whatever I hear then I can play on the piano which is pretty awesome by the way...... haha! So anyways, it has been a really good day other than finding out that we don't have school tomorrow and that now we have 2 days to make up which is going to stink..... hopefully we won't have to make it up during spring break because I am heading to Florida to see my grandparents and my cousins. I haven't seen them in over 8 years.  They are the sweetest things that you can ask for..... especially my new cousin that was born this past November. I have seen pics of her and she is so cute and so fat..... which is cute for a baby. Most of her pics were mainly Christmas pics that I have seen of her, but I'm sure that when I get down there, that she'll begin to like me. So now I'm just waiting to see if we have school on Wednesday.  Well, time for me to get ready to go to my mamaw's house to maybe spend the night over there with her.......... talk to you guys later! ---Peace :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment