Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Another Snow Day
Well, today so far has been fun... I went to spend the night with my grandma and spent time with her. She has a good time when I'm over at her house. Found out today that tomorrow we have a 3 hour delay for school due to weather of course. Anyways, I got up this morning and then we had to go to her Weight Watchers meeting and she has done really well with it. She got my papaw on that diet, too and he's really improved on it. To be honest, the kind of food that they eat is actually not all that bad. Practically I really do like the food she makes. Most of the sweets and other things are like 1 point and theyre really good. She told me that if I stayed with her all the time, then she would have me on the same diet with them and I would be like a toothpick...... (which I wish I was). But anyway, and then we had to go to the dentist office for my grandma and then went to get groceries. I played on the computer until I had to come home and I played on there till like midnight last night. I was a bit tired this morning but that didn't stop me from getting up. Well, time to look forward to going back to school.............oh the joy! ---Peace :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment