Friday, February 5, 2010

No School Once Again

Well, today we didn't have school again since it started sleeting and raining. So we got to sleep in again this morning which I really enjoyed. I was glad that I got to sleep in again. This whole week has been full of delays and closings, but I was glad of that. What is going to stink is that now we have to make up three days of school. One on President's Day and the other on Memorial Day. I have no clue when we are going to make up the other one. If we have to make it up during Spring Break, then I won't be at school to make it up because I'm going to Florida for a week. My grandparents aren't doing to well and I haven't been down there to see everybody in almost nine years.  My other grandparents are ok... they aren't in the best shape, but they are getting along quite well. I'm just ready to go see my other side of the family. My mimi and papaw moved to Florida back in August because my papaw lost his job and mimi didn't have a job.... well she did, but got laid off.  I've been talking to them since they moved, but not every day. But anyways, hopefully next week we'll be back in school and won't hopefully have to make up anymore days. Three seems enough don't you think? I know it does....but we got to do what we got to do. So anyways, I hope that everybody had a great week and look forward to the weekend..... I know I am. ---Peace :D!!

No comments:

Post a Comment