Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Normal Day

Well today seemed normal as usual at school.... I was tired the whole day and I didn't feel the best either. I was ready to come home. Well the good news is that I found out that I officially have right now a 3.0 GPA! I'm proud of myself! That is Grade Point Average (GPA). I am striving to get at least a 3.5 or 4.0 GPA if I can which I know I can though. My birthday is in 6 days and I am so excited. My friends at school already told me that I was going to be in for a really big surprise. They already told me that they were going to get me some stuff for me and I told him that they didn't have to, but they wanted to anyways..... Gosh I can't wait til that day! Well anyways more updates to come in the next couple days.... ---Peace :D

No comments:

Post a Comment