Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!!!! Just got home from church and hanging out at the house. Came home from my Dad's this morning and getting ready to watch the Daytona 500..... been waiting on that for a long long time. Miss watching races and seeing the excitement and fun of it. I'm pulling for Jeff Gordon. I've been a fan of him ever since I was a little girl and always have and always will be. Jeff is a really great driver and when I was little I started liking him because my birthday is the 24th of February and his car # is 24 also. That's what i told my dad when he told me about him. Jeff said the other night with the Nationwide Series racing that he is really excited about his back up car that he has to drive because he wrecked Thursday. Poor Jeff!!! He got over it though and he says that his back up car is fast and he feels confident about winning at Daytona. For any of you that don't know where Daytona is, it's in Daytona Beach, Florida. I've been wanting to go to a Daytona race for a while, but I never can find the time. The race yesterday with the Nationwide Series was a fight to the finish. For all you Tony Stewart fans out there.......Congratulations on winning! This year Danica Patrick is racing for the Nationwide Series making her debut and just because of one wreck that she couldn't help but get into, ruined her chance. She is a pretty smart driver if you ask me.... but anyways, more updates to come later on!!!! GO JEFF!!!!! --Peace :D

No comments:

Post a Comment